When choosing a veterinary clinic, you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at Mountain View Animal Hospital in Sandy UT have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call 801-523-1176 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
Once a year, a veterinarian should see your pet for a check-up. This will include a complete physical examination, and may include teeth and gum cleaning if needed. Our experienced doctors will thoroughly check the health of your pet from head to tail, and we hope you'll walk away very happy you came to Mountain View Animal Hospital for service.
Bring in any medical history you have for your pet when you visit our clinic. It's best to keep a journal of your pet's health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, it's okay, just let us know of any previous or current medical concerns you feel will be important to address. Your Doctor will work one on one with you to ensure your pets needs are met. Our staff can also collect patient history from your previous veterinarian when needed.
In some circumstances, you may be referred to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or surgery.
Mountain View Animal Hospital is aware of the vast amount of information available on the internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family.
American Animal Hospital Association
American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
American Kennel Club
American Veterinary Medical Association
Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Mountain View Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months (purchases over $200.00)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .